With a stay at Hotel Heian No Mori Kyoto, you'll be centrally located in Kyoto, steps from Okazaki Shrine and Okazaki Betsuin. This hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Sen-oku Hakuko Kan and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Konkaikomyo-ji Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 215 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and electric kettles, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with international cuisine at Kyowarabe, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and an elevator. This hotel has 5 meeting rooms available for events. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Okazaki Shrine - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Okazaki Betsuin - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Sen-oku Hakuko Kan - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Konkaikomyo-ji Temple - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Eikando Temple - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Nomura Art Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kyoto Municipal Zoo - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Murin-an - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Nanzenji Temple - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto National Museum of Modern Art - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Konchi-in Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Miyakomesse - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Heian Shrine - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Philosopher's Walk - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto University - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 104 km / 64.6 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 55 km / 34.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Heian No Mori Kyoto is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Train station shuttle service is available on request from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2000 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Shopping on site
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Spa services on site
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Number of meeting rooms - 5
- -Luggage storage