When you stay at Yunoshimakan in Gero, you'll be in the mountains, within a 10-minute walk of Onsenji Temple and Onsen Museum. This 4.5-star ryokan is 30.8 mi (49.5 km) from Takayama Jinya and 22.9 mi (36.9 km) from Meiho Onsen.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 67 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and minibars, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including hot springs and karaoke. Additional features at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a television in a common area. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the ryokan's coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Onsenji Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Onsen Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Meiho Onsen - 36.9 km / 22.9 mi
Mont Deus Hidakuraiyama Snow Park - 42.1 km / 26.2 mi
In the Middle of the Water - 46.2 km / 28.7 mi
Gujo-Hachiman Hakurankan Museum - 46.7 km / 29 mi
Shiroyama Park - 49.3 km / 30.7 mi
Takayama Jinya - 49.5 km / 30.8 mi
Takayama Traditional Culture and Crafts Square - 50.1 km / 31.1 mi
Kusakabe Mingei-kan - 50.5 km / 31.4 mi
Sakurayama-Jinja - 50.8 km / 31.6 mi
Hida Minzoku Mura Folk Village - 50.8 km / 31.6 mi
Hida-no-Sato - 50.9 km / 31.6 mi
Takayama Tourist Information Center - 51.2 km / 31.8 mi
Miyagawa Morning Market - 51.7 km / 32.1 mi
The preferred airport for Yunoshimakan is Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.) - 143.6 km / 89.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 7:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Requests for dietary restrictions or food allergies cannot be accommodated. Guests are asked to contact the hotel in advance with an expected arrival time, the number of male and female guests in the booking, and whether any guests have any food allergies. This information is mandatory for the purpose of arranging amenities, meals, and a formal welcome from the property. Requests without advance notice cannot be accommodated on site. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Child's Club Card: JPY 2000 per stay, (from 3 to 5 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The mandatory club card/facility fee for children ages 3-5 applies as of April 1, 2020.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Facilities fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance