Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Yunoshimakan in Gero, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Gero Onsen and Onsenji Temple. This 4.5-star ryokan is 30.9 mi (49.7 km) from Takayama Jinya and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Onsen Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 67 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including hot springs and karaoke. This ryokan also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a television in a common area. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the ryokan's coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Onsenji Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Onsen Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Gero Onsen - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Doai Onsen - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
Mont Deus Hidakuraiyama Snow Park - 35.8 km / 22.3 mi
Meiho Onsen - 36.9 km / 22.9 mi
In the Middle of the Water - 46.2 km / 28.7 mi
Gujo-Hachiman Hakurankan Museum - 46.7 km / 29 mi
Shiroyama Park - 49.3 km / 30.7 mi
Takayama Jinya - 49.7 km / 30.9 mi
Takayama Traditional Culture and Crafts Square - 50.1 km / 31.1 mi
Miyagawa Morning Market - 50.2 km / 31.2 mi
Naegi Castle Ruins - 50.3 km / 31.3 mi
Takayama Tourist Information Center - 50.3 km / 31.3 mi
Kusakabe Mingei-kan - 50.5 km / 31.4 mi
The preferred airport for Yunoshimakan is Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.) - 143.6 km / 89.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests are asked to contact the hotel in advance with an expected arrival time, the number of male and female guests in the booking, and whether any guests have any food allergies. This information is mandatory for the purpose of arranging amenities, meals, and a formal welcome from the property. Requests without advance notice cannot be accommodated on site. Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Requests for dietary restrictions or food allergies cannot be accommodated. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking Children age 5 and younger stay free only when sharing a bed with an adult and using existing bedding. Meals are not included in the room rate for children who stay free. For details, contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Facilities fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Luggage storage