Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Tamai Bekkan in Matsue, you'll be a 5-minute drive from Tamatsukuri Hot Spring and 8 minutes from Matsue Castle. This ryokan is 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from Adachi Museum of Art and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Tamatsukuri Onsen.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 46 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including hot springs, a spa tub, and a sauna.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include an elevator and a water dispenser. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tamatsukuri Hot Spring - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Tamatsukuri Onsen - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Izumo Tamatsukuri Historical Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Tamatsukuriyu Shrine - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Seiganji Temple - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Izumo Vllage Lore Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Lake Shinji - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Mihokan Onsen - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Ushio Onsen - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Yunokawa Onsen - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Yomegashima Island - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Shimane Prefectural Art Museum - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Shimane Art Museum - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Yaegaki Shrine - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Shirakata Tenman-gu Shrine - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Izumo (IZO) - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
Yonago (YGJ) - 32.1 km / 19.9 mi
The preferred airport for Tamai Bekkan is Izumo (IZO).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 4 PM - 7 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 7 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: JPY 150.00 per person, per night
- Spa access
- Spa tub access
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Spa tub
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Water dispenser
- -Steam room