Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Sho Sapporo in Sapporo, you'll be within a 15-minute walk of Nakajima Park and Sapporo Tanukikoji Shopping Street. This hotel is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Nijo Market and 1 mi (1.6 km) from Clock Tower.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 79 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature slippers and toilets with an electronic bidet. Conveniences include phones and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Soseigawa Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Ramen Yokocho - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Hoheikan - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Hokkaido Museum of Literature - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Sapporo Concert Hall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Nakajima Park - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Sapporo Tanukikoji Shopping Street - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Yahiko Shrine - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Sapporogokoku Shrine - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Nijo Market - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Sapporo TV Tower - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Clock Tower - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Odori Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Sankichi Shrine - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Hokkaido Shiki Theatre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) - 49.2 km / 30.6 mi
Sapporo (OKD-Okadama) - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Sho Sapporo is Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Housekeeping fee: JPY 400 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 1800 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station