Located in Nanuya Balavu Island, Mantaray Island Resort is by the ocean, minutes from Manta Ray Beach, and close to Sunrise Beach. This beach resort is within close proximity of Sunset Beach and Naukacuvu Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 18 guestrooms. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include ceiling fans, housekeeping is provided daily, and rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) can be requested.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge) and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the resort's restaurant, which features a bar/lounge and an ocean view.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Manta Ray Beach - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Sunrise Beach - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Sunset Beach - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Naukacuvu Beach - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Long Beach - 27.2 km / 16.9 mi
Devil's Beach - 30.4 km / 18.9 mi
Tokoriki Island Port - 45.7 km / 28.4 mi
Tokoriki Island Beach - 46.3 km / 28.7 mi
Sawa-I-Lau Caves - 47 km / 29.2 mi
Yanuya Village - 48.6 km / 30.2 mi
The preferred airport for Mantaray Island Resort is Nadi Intl. Airport (NAN) - 70.3 km / 43.7 mi.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Boat transfers depart from Port Denarau daily at 8:30 AM and are operated by South Sea Cruises.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Additional fee: FJD 119 per person, per night
- Resort fee: FJD 119 per person, per night
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The additional mandatory fee covers a meal plan fee per guest.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: FJD 20 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: FJD 20 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: FJD 75.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3.5 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Beach towels
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Wheelchair accessible – no