Located in Venice (Cannaregio), Carnival Palace Hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Grand Canal and Venetian Ghetto. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Piazzale Roma and 6.8 mi (11 km) from Port of Venice.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 67 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Guglie Waterbus - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Palazzo Labia - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Venetian Ghetto - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Grand Canal - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Scalzi Bridge - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Casino of Venice - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Papadopoli Gardens - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Madonna dell'Orto - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Riva de Biasio Waterbus - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Piazzale Roma - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Ca' d'Oro Giorgio Franchetti Gallery - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Ca' D'Oro Waterbus - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
San Cassiano - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Confraternity of St. Roch - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The preferred airport for Carnival Palace Hotel is Marco Polo Airport (VCE) - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 3.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.60 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.20 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 20 for adults and EUR 20 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)