A stay at Oyado Sato places you in the heart of Kyoto, within a 15-minute walk of Kyoto Tower and Shijo Omiya. This guesthouse is 1.2 mi (2 km) from Kawaramachi and 1.3 mi (2 km) from Nishiki Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 air-conditioned guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Bathrooms with shower/tub combinations are provided.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
At Oyado Sato, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Costume Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Shijo Omiya - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto Tower - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto Art Center - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kyoto Aquarium - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Nishiki Market - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kawaramachi - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Umekoji Park - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Kyoto Railway Museum - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Pontocho - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 99.1 km / 61.5 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 43.9 km / 27.3 mi
The preferred airport for Oyado Sato is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 1080 and JPY 1620 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1620 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage