Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton London - Greenwich in London (Greenwich), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Cutty Sark and Greenwich Park. This 4-star hotel is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Royal Observatory and 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from O2 Arena.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 146 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at O1, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cutty Sark - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Royal Observatory - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Greenwich Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
O2 Arena - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Borough Market - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Tower Bridge - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
London City Hall - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
The Shard - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Imperial War Museum - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
London Bridge - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
The Oval - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
HMS Belfast - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Tower of London - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Globe Theatre - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Tate Modern - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LCY-London City) - 11.3 km / 7 mi
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 36.5 km / 22.7 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 71.8 km / 44.6 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton London - Greenwich is London (LCY-London City).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds, sofa beds, and onsite parking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 19.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 20.00 per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Reception hall
- -Offsite parking reservations required
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible parking