With a stay at HOTEL MYSTAYS PREMIER Omori in Tokyo (Shinagawa), you'll be a 4-minute drive from Tokyo Bay and 7 minutes from Zepp Tokyo. This hotel is 6 mi (9.7 km) from Tokyo Big Sight and 6.2 mi (9.9 km) from Roppongi Hills.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 232 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Dining
At HOTEL MYSTAYS PREMIER Omori, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Bay - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Tokyo Institute of Technology - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Meiji Gakuin University - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Happoen Garden - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo - 7 km / 4.3 mi
DiverCity Tokyo Plaza - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Keio University - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Zepp Tokyo - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Yebisu Garden Place - 8 km / 5 mi
Shiba Park - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Oedo Onsen Monogatari Hot Springs - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Ariake Coliseum - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Rainbow Bridge - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Tokyo Big Sight - 9.7 km / 6 mi
The preferred airport for HOTEL MYSTAYS PREMIER Omori is Haneda Airport (HND) - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property This property provides air conditioning from April to mid-October, and heating from mid-October to March.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. This property provides air conditioning from April to mid-October, and heating from mid-October to March.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1925 for adults and JPY 1350 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1620 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk