Located in London (London City Centre), Novotel London Blackfriars is within a 10-minute walk of Tate Modern and Royal National Theatre. This 4-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1 km) from St. Paul's Cathedral and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Borough Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 182 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
For lunch or dinner, stop by Jamboree Foodfest & Bar, a restaurant that specializes in international cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. English breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in London? This hotel has facilities measuring 2131 square feet (198 square meters), including conference space.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tate Modern - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Royal National Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Globe Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
St. Paul's Cathedral - 1 km / 0.7 mi
Borough Market - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The Strand - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The Shard - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
London Eye - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
St. Thomas' Hospital - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
London Dungeon - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
London Bridge - 1.6 km / 1 mi
King's College London - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Westminster Bridge - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Museum of London - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Lyceum Theatre - 1.7 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Heathrow Airport (LHR) - 29.6 km / 18.4 mi
Gatwick Airport (LGW) - 81.6 km / 50.7 mi
London City Airport (LCY) - 12.9 km / 8 mi
The preferred airport for Novotel London Blackfriars is Heathrow Airport (LHR).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of ALLSAFE (Accor Hotels) guidelines.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 16.45 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 15.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in fee: GBP 50 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 80 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 2131
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Conference space size (meters) - 198
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available