Located in Tokyo (Chuo), Sotetsu Fresa Inn Nihombashi-Ningyocho is within a 5-minute walk of Koami Shrine and Matsushima Shrine. This hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Okannonji Temple and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Tokyo Stock Exchange.Rooms
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 128 guestrooms, featuring private spa tubs and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Conveniences include desks and refrigerators, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
This hotel has 9 floors in 1 building and offers designated smoking areas.Dining
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Koami Shrine - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Matsushima Shrine - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Okannonji Temple - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Musee Hamaguchi Yozo Yamasa Collection - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kabuto Shrine - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Sugimori Shrine - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Sankoinari Shrine - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kite Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Meijiza Theater - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 67.1 km / 41.7 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 22.8 km / 14.1 mi
The preferred airport for Sotetsu Fresa Inn Nihombashi-Ningyocho is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. The name on the booking must match the name on the passport. Parcel deliveries will be accepted only for guests in house or checking in within a week of the day of receipt. Guests should write the name of the guest and check-in date on the package. The property cannot hold very large bags, large amounts of baggage, or items that require refrigeration or freezing. Please note that the property will not pay cash on delivery, so guests should make sure to pay before sending their items. Parcel deliveries will be accepted only for guests in house or checking in within a week of the day of receipt. Guests should write the name of the guest and check-in date on the package. The property cannot hold very large bags, large amounts of baggage, or items that require refrigeration or freezing. Please note that the property will not pay cash on delivery, so guests should make sure to pay before sending their items.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 800 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Luggage storage