Yumiya Komachi is centrally located in Kyoto, a 4-minute walk from Gion Corner and a 2-minute drive from Heian Shrine. This vacation home is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Kiyomizu Temple and 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Sanjusangendo Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include electric kettles and a turndown service, and housekeeping is provided on request.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Pontocho - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Gion Corner - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kenninji Temple - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kawaramachi - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Yasaka Shrine - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Nishiki Market - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Teramachi Street - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Maruyama Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Chion-in Temple - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kodaiji Temple - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Honnoji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Shoren-in Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 101.9 km / 63.3 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 54.6 km / 33.9 mi
The preferred airport for Yumiya Komachi is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions. Check-in is not possible after 11:30 PM as the guesthouse has a curfew from this time. Please advise the hotel if you plan to check-out prior to 8 AM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Shared refrigerator