Located in Kyoto (Ukyo Ward), Ryokan Yamazaki is within a 15-minute drive of Ryōan-ji and Togetsukyo Bridge. This ryokan is 4 mi (6.4 km) from Nijō Castle and 4.3 mi (7 km) from Kyoto Imperial Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 13 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have hair dryers and toothbrushes and toothpaste.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
At Ryokan Yamazaki, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ninnaji Temple - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Toei Kyoto Studio Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Shunkoin Temple - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Ryōan-ji - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Myoshinji Temple - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Kyoto Arashiyama Orgel Museum - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Arashiyama Onsen - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Bamboo Forest Street - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Tenryuji Temple - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Togetsukyo Bridge - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Kinkaku-ji - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Kitano Tenmangū - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Gioji Temple - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Arashiyama Monkey Park - 5.2 km / 3.3 mi
Nishikyogoku Athletic Stadium - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 106.8 km / 66.4 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 52.1 km / 32.4 mi
The preferred airport for Ryokan Yamazaki is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 540 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Water dispenser
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Upper floors accessible by stairs only