Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Hiiragiya Ryokan places you in the heart of Kyoto, within a 10-minute walk of Nishiki Market and Kawaramachi. This luxury ryokan is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Pontocho and 1 mi (1.6 km) from Nijō Castle.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 21 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Conveniences include phones, and cribs/infant beds can be requested.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Teramachi Street - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Honnoji Temple - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Nishiki Market - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Pontocho - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kawaramachi - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto Art Center - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Shijo Omiya - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kyoto University - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kyoto Imperial Palace - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Nijō Castle - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 51.6 km / 32 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 101.9 km / 63.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hiiragiya Ryokan is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Multilingual staff
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel