Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Imaret places you in the heart of Kavala, within a 15-minute walk of Archeological Museum of Kavala and Municipal Museum. This 5-star hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from The Castle of Kavala and 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from Philippi Archaeological Museum.Rooms
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 26 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring fireplaces. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge) that operates within 300 km.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Imaret Gourmet Restaurant, a fine-dining restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar, take in the ocean view, and even dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Full breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. Guests may use a cruise ship terminal shuttle for a surcharge, and free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Archeological Museum of Kavala - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Municipal Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The Castle of Kavala - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Philippi Archaeological Museum - 16.5 km / 10.3 mi
Ancient Theater of Philippi - 16.5 km / 10.3 mi
Philippi Archaeological Site - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Krinides Mud Baths - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
Ammolofoi Beach - 28.1 km / 17.4 mi
Archaeological Museum of Drama - 37.7 km / 23.4 mi
Byzantine Walls of Drama - 37.9 km / 23.5 mi
Parko Agias Varvaras - 37.9 km / 23.6 mi
Mackedon Winery - 41 km / 25.5 mi
Pangaion Hills - 41.4 km / 25.7 mi
Livera Cave - 46.4 km / 28.9 mi
Ktima Biblia Chora Winery - 50.3 km / 31.3 mi
The preferred airport for Imaret is Kavala (KVA-Alexander the Great Intl.) - 30.6 km / 19 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: EUR 4.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free wired Internet
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference center
- -One meeting room
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- -Free valet parking
- -Steam room
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free grocery shopping service
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out