With a stay at Naha Beach Side Hotel in Naha (Naha City Centre), you'll be a 2-minute drive from Naminoue Beach and 5 minutes from Kokusai Dori. This hotel is 2.3 mi (3.6 km) from Yogi Park and 3 mi (4.9 km) from Naha Air Base.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 161 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Naha Beach Side Hotel, or stop in at the grocery/convenience store. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Miigusu Port - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Naminouegu Shrine - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Naminoue Beach - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Naha Cruise Terminal - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kokusai Dori - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Palette Kumoji - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Naha City Museum of History - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Tomari Port - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Okinawa Prefectural Office - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Okinawa Prefectural Budokan - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Midorigaoka Park - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Okinawaken Gokoku Shrine - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Makishi Public Market - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Okino-gu Shrine - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Heiwa Dori - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
The preferred airport for Naha Beach Side Hotel is Naha Airport (OKA) - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours during certain times of the year.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1000 for adults and JPY 600 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk