Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Café Royal - The Leading Hotels of the World, you'll be centrally located in London, steps from Piccadilly Circus and within a 10-minute walk of Trafalgar Square. This 5-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Oxford Circus and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Buckingham Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 160 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries. Conveniences include safes and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy Modern European cuisine at Laurent at Cafe Royal, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from the bar/lounge or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in London? This hotel has facilities measuring 8640 square feet (803 square meters), including a conference center.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Piccadilly - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Piccadilly Circus - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Leicester Square - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Her Majesty's Theatre - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
The Strand - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Oxford Street - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
London Palladium Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
National Gallery - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Nelson's Column - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Trafalgar Square - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
St. Martin-in-the-Fields - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
London Coliseum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Oxford Circus - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
St. James Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Covent Garden Market - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LCY-London City) - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 87.3 km / 54.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Café Royal - The Leading Hotels of the World is London (LHR-Heathrow).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 11 and GBP 36 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 65 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 80.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Conference space size (feet) - 8640
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Conference space size (meters) - 803
- -Meeting rooms