Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
The landmark Grace Building was originally built by the Grace Bros. retail empire in the 1920s as a showpiece of their success. Beautifully restored to its former glory, The Grace Hotel is one of Sydney’s prominent examples of pre-war (WWII) architecture.
Located in the heart of Sydney, the heritage listed Grace Hotel offers warm and personal service with the luxury of a 4 1/2 star hotel.
The hotel exudes a unique blend of old world charm and modern comfort.
Superbly located in the centre of Sydney on the corner King and York Streets, The Grace Hotel is only minutes away from the best shopping,restaurants, arts, and entertainment.
Find Sydney’s bustling hub at your door step: George Street, Pitt Street Mall, the Queen Victoria Building, Darling Harbour, Martin Place, Circular Quay and The Rocks.
- -24 hour reception
- -Conference / convention
- -Disabled access rooms
- -Interconnecting rooms
- -Guest laundry
- -Laundry service
- -Lift / elevator
- -Non-smoking establishment
- -Office and business services
- -Parking – on-site
- -Parking – on-site secure undercover
- -Parking – on-site undercover
- -Pool – indoor heated
- -Porter / bell service
- -Room Service – 24 hours
- -Safety deposit box
- -Tea / coffee making
- -Tour desk
- -Conference space
- -Wheel chair access
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Hair salon
- -Concierge services
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Event catering
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Currency exchange
- -Multilingual staff
- -Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Banquet facilities
- -Medical assistance available
- -Wedding services
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Covered parking (surcharge)
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Air-conditioned public areas
- -Express check-out