With a stay at Alt Hotel Toronto Airport in Mississauga (Northeast Mississauga), you'll be a 4-minute drive from The International Centre and 7 minutes from Woodbine Racetrack. This hotel is 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from Yorkdale Shopping Centre and 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Toronto Congress Centre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 153 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Alt Hotel Toronto Airport. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Mississauga? This hotel features 6000 square feet (557 square meters) of event facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The International Centre - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Toronto Congress Centre - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Woodbine Racetrack - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Fantasy Fair - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Pearson Convention Centre - 6.5 km / 4 mi
BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Centennial Park - 8 km / 5 mi
Sherway Gardens - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Iceland Arena - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Powerade Centre - 11.8 km / 7.4 mi
Paramount Fine Foods Centre - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Donald M. Gordon Chinguacousy Park - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Embassy Grand Convention Centre - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Apollo Convention Centre - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Mississauga Grand Banquet and Convention Centre - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City) - 25.2 km / 15.7 mi
The preferred airport for Alt Hotel Toronto Airport is Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 6 and CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 20 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 30.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Snack bar/deli
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Conference space size (feet) - 6000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 557
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Electric car charging station
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available