Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Downtown is centrally located in Milwaukee, a 4-minute walk from Riverside Theater and 11 minutes by foot from Wisconsin Center. This hotel is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Milwaukee Public Museum and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Harley-Davidson Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 127 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided on request.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a banquet hall.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Milwaukee? This hotel has facilities measuring 9000 square feet (836 square meters), including conference space.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Marcus Center for the Performing Arts - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Riverside Theater - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Milwaukee Public Market - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Milwaukee Boat Line - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Milwaukee City Hall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Bronze Fonz - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Pabst Theater - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Milwaukee Repertory Theater - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Warner Grand Theater - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
ArtAsia Gallery - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The Shops of Grand Avenue - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
US Bank Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Grohmann Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Milwaukee Chamber Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Milwaukee School of Engineering - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
General Mitchell Intl. Airport (MKE) - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Waukesha, WI (UES-Waukesha County) - 30.6 km / 19 mi
Kenosha, WI (ENW-Kenosha Regional) - 55.5 km / 34.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Downtown is General Mitchell Intl. Airport (MKE).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector and a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- A car is not required for transportation to and from this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of CleanStay (Hilton).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 11.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Snack bar/deli
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Free wired Internet
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Meeting rooms
- -Conference space size (feet) - 9000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 836
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator