With a stay at Hotel Indigo Newcastle, you'll be centrally located in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, a 7-minute walk from St. James' Park and 13 minutes by foot from University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne. This 4-star hotel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Northumbria University and 1.2 mi (2 km) from Sage Gateshead.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 148 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Computers with complimentary wired and wireless Internet keep you connected, and satellite programming is available for entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Grab a bite at Marco Pierre White Grill, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
O2 Academy Newcastle - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Newcastle-upon-Tyne St. Mary's Cathedral - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
The Gate - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Mill Volvo Tyne Theatre - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Chinatown - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Bigg Market - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Central Arcade - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Newcastle-upon-Tyne Discovery Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
St. James' Park - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Newcastle-upon-Tyne Theatre Royal - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Newcastle-upon-Tyne St. Nicholas' Cathedral - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Grey's Monument - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Newcastle-upon-Tyne Central Library - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Castle Keep - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Northumberland Street - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Indigo Newcastle is Newcastle (NCL-Newcastle Intl.) - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Way of Clean (IHG) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines and the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 12 and GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 14 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Art gallery on site
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Handrails in stairways