With a stay at Hotel Indigo Newcastle, you'll be centrally located in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, a 7-minute walk from St. James' Park and 13 minutes by foot from University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne. This 4-star hotel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Northumbria University and 1 mi (1.7 km) from Quayside.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 148 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Computers with complimentary wired and wireless Internet keep you connected, and satellite programming is available for entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Marco Pierre White Grill, a steakhouse which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Continental breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
O2 Academy Newcastle - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Newcastle-upon-Tyne St. Mary's Cathedral - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
The Gate - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Mill Volvo Tyne Theatre - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Chinatown - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Bigg Market - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Central Arcade - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Newcastle-upon-Tyne Discovery Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
St. James' Park - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Newcastle-upon-Tyne Theatre Royal - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Newcastle-upon-Tyne St. Nicholas' Cathedral - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Grey's Monument - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Newcastle-upon-Tyne Central Library - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Castle Keep - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Northumberland Street - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Indigo Newcastle is Newcastle Intl. Airport (NCL) - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. This property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival. For more information, check local advisories before you book.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Clean Promise (IHG) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines and the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 12 and GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 14 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Art gallery on site
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Handrails in stairways