When you stay at The Terrace Club At Busena in Nago, you'll be on the beach, within a 15-minute drive of Kariyushi Beach and Nago Pineapple Park. This 5-star resort is 19.6 mi (31.6 km) from Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium and 15 mi (24.2 km) from Cape Maeda.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 68 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
Enjoy a meal at FINE DINING or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The resort also offers room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kariyushi Beach - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Bankoku Shinryokan - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Busena Beach - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kise Beach - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Busena Marine Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kise Country Club - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Kibogaoka Entrance Mae Beach - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Mission Beach - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Chura Orchard Golf Club - 6.4 km / 3.9 mi
Nago Museum - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Nago City Hall - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Nago Castle Historical Park - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Kushi Kannon-do Temple - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Nabee Beach - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Manza Beach - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
The preferred airport for The Terrace Club At Busena is Naha (OKA) - 74.7 km / 46.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. This property's restaurants, spa, sauna, and pool facilities are open limited hours March 23-June 30, 2020 (normal hours May 2-5).
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to October.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests under 13 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
- Valet parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free area shuttle
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Full-service spa
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Luggage storage
- -Beach towels
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk