With a stay at Camp Noel in Devikolam, you'll be in the mountains, and 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from Muniyara - Anakottapara Park and 10 mi (16.1 km) from Rajeev Gandhi Nature Park. This family-friendly resort is 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from Sandalwood Forest and 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from Lakkam Waterfalls Munnar.Rooms
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 15 guestrooms, featuring fireplaces. Private kitchenettes make it easy to prepare your meals. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare, and an arcade/game room.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the resort's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Muniyara - Anakottapara Park - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Rajeev Gandhi Nature Park - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Sandalwood Forest - 16.2 km / 10.1 mi
Lakkam Waterfalls Munnar - 26.7 km / 16.6 mi
Chinnar Wildlife Sanctuary - 32.6 km / 20.3 mi
Anamudi Peak - 40.7 km / 25.3 mi
Talayar Tea Factory - 41.1 km / 25.5 mi
Thoovanam Waterfalls - 42.2 km / 26.2 mi
Western Ghats - 44.4 km / 27.6 mi
Eravikulam National Park - 50.4 km / 31.3 mi
Munnar Juma Masjid - 50.8 km / 31.5 mi
Carmal Church - 51.1 km / 31.8 mi
Mount Carmel Church - 51.3 km / 31.9 mi
The preferred airport for Camp Noel is Cochin Intl. Airport (COK) - 140.7 km / 87.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 2000
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 600 (from 5 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 2000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 600 (from 5 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Arcade/game room
- -Babysitting or childcare
- -Picnic area