Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Kyoto Ryokan "The KINOE", you'll be centrally located in Kyoto, within a 5-minute walk of Gion Corner and Yasaka Shrine. This 4-star ryokan is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Kawaramachi and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Kiyomizu Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 13 air-conditioned guestrooms. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a spa tub or take in the view from a garden.Dining
Breakfast is available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Gion Corner - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Yasaka Shrine - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Kodaiji Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kenninji Temple - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Maruyama Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Chion-in Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Pontocho - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kawaramachi - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Shoren-in Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kiyomizu Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Nishiki Market - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Teramachi Street - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 54.2 km / 33.7 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 101.2 km / 62.9 mi
The preferred airport for Kyoto Ryokan "The KINOE" is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property cannot accommodate dietary restrictions, including vegetarian and gluten-free diets. Guests with food allergies should contact this property 7 days in advance of arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Alcohol is not permitted at this property.
- Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 2700 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Water dispenser