A stay at Sasebo Washington Hotel places you in the heart of Sasebo, within a 15-minute walk of Miuracho Catholic Church and Sasebo Harbor. This hotel is 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from Huis Ten Bosch and 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Tenjin Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 190 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and electric kettles.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at Bonjour, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Miuracho Catholic Church - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Sasebo Harbor - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Maritime Self-Defense Force Sasebo Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tenjin Park - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Saikai National Park - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Kujukushima Aquarium - 5.9 km / 3.6 mi
Kujukushima Zoological and Botanical Garden - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Yumiharidake Lookout - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Tenkaiho Observatory - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Huis Ten Bosch - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Peace Park of Uragashira - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Mikawachiyaki Museum - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Shinsaikai Bridge - 18 km / 11.2 mi
Saikaibashi Park - 18.1 km / 11.3 mi
Kyushu Ceramic Museum - 23 km / 14.3 mi
The preferred airport for Sasebo Washington Hotel is Nagasaki (NGS) - 62.6 km / 38.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1080 for adults and JPY 540 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 980 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -One meeting room
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Handrails in hallways