When you stay at Comfort Inn & Suites in Lexington Park, you'll be on the Strip, within a 15-minute walk of Patuxent River Naval Air Station and Patuxent River Naval Air Museum. This hotel is 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from Cecil's Old Mill and 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from St. Mary's River State Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 55 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a garden. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Patuxent River Naval Air Station - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Patuxent River Naval Air Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Cecil's Old Mill - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
St. Mary's River State Park - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
St. Mary's College of Maryland - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Drum Point Lighthouse - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Historic St. Mary's City - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
Elms Beach Park - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
Annmarie Sculpture Garden and Arts Center - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Dennis Point Marina - 17.3 km / 10.7 mi
Sotterley Plantation - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
Greenwell State Park - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
Calvert Cliffs State Park - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
Piney Point Lighthouse - 21.8 km / 13.6 mi
Kitts Point - 24.3 km / 15.1 mi
The preferred airport for Comfort Inn & Suites is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) - 102.6 km / 63.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 3 children 20 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Choice) guidelines.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Luggage storage
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby