Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at HOTEL LiVEMAX Iyo-Mishima in Shikokuchuo, you'll be 27.3 mi (44 km) from Kotohira-gu and 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Sankaku Shrine. This hotel is 11.8 mi (19 km) from Tomisato Dam and 13.5 mi (21.8 km) from Honenike Dam.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 112 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wired Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.Dining
Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include laundry facilities and an elevator. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sankaku Shrine - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Tomisato Dam - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Honenike Dam - 21.8 km / 13.5 mi
Unpenji Ropeway - 21.8 km / 13.6 mi
Daikoji Temple - 24.9 km / 15.5 mi
Bessi Dozan Memorial Museum - 25 km / 15.5 mi
Kotohiki Park - 25.6 km / 15.9 mi
Zenigata Sunae - 25.8 km / 16 mi
Kannon-ji Temple - 25.8 km / 16 mi
Minetopia Besshi - 28.4 km / 17.7 mi
Nihama City Native Museum - 28.8 km / 17.9 mi
Ikku Shrine - 29.2 km / 18.1 mi
Kagawayosuikinen Park - 30.2 km / 18.8 mi
Mt. Unpenji - 33.4 km / 20.7 mi
Ehime General Science Museum - 33.7 km / 20.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 274.3 km / 170.5 mi
Kochi (KCZ-Ryoma) - 71.3 km / 44.3 mi
The preferred airport for HOTEL LiVEMAX Iyo-Mishima is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 500 and JPY 600 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 500 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Meeting rooms