Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kutchan, Owashi Lodge is in the mountains, a 1-minute drive from Niseko Mountain Resort Grand Hirafu and 10 minutes from Niseko Village. This ski hostel is 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from Niseko Hanazono Resort and 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from Niseko Annupuri International Ski Area.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers are provided.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, ski storage, and a television in a common area.Dining
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Niseko Mountain Resort Grand Hirafu - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Annupuri - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Lake Hangetsu Nature Park - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Niseko Village - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Kutchancho Asahigaoka Ski Area - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Kaributo - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Niseko Hanazono Resort - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Niseko Annupuri International Ski Area - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Niseko Annupuri Gondola - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Kanro-sui - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
White Isle Niseko Snowmobile Park - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Fukidashi Park - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
Mount Yotei - 32.8 km / 20.4 mi
Arai Memorial Art Museum - 39.1 km / 24.3 mi
The preferred airport for Owashi Lodge is Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) - 115.7 km / 71.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 10:30 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A 2 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator
- -Ski storage