Located in Burton on Trent, Hilton at St George's Park, Burton Upon Trent is in a rural location, within a 15-minute drive of Tutbury Castle and Sudbury Hall and the National Trust Museum of Childhood. This 4-star hotel is 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from National Memorial Arboretum and 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from Uttoxeter Racecourse.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 228 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Digital programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a 24-hour health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tutbury Castle - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
National Brewery Centre - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Sudbury Hall and the National Trust Museum of Childhood - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Claymills Victorian Pumping Station - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
National Memorial Arboretum - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Uttoxeter Racecourse - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Sharpe's Pottery Museum - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Swadlincote Ski and Snowboard Centre - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
Lichfield Cathedral - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
Erasmus Darwin House - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
Redfern's Cottage Museum of Uttoxeter Life - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
Hawkesyard Estate - 20.5 km / 12.8 mi
Samuel Johnson Birthplace Museum - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
Curborough Antiques & Crafts Centre - 22.4 km / 13.9 mi
Go Ape Cannock Chase - 25.4 km / 15.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
East Midlands (EMA) - 44.8 km / 27.9 mi
Birmingham (BHX) - 51.9 km / 32.2 mi
Nottingham (NQT) - 62.4 km / 38.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton at St George's Park, Burton Upon Trent is East Midlands (EMA).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds, and sofa beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. This property will be holding holiday parties in the restaurant on November 27-28 and December 4-5, 11-12, 18-19,and 31, 2020. The restaurant will not be available during this time.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 18.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 15.00 per stay (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -24-hour health club
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Picnic area
- -Luggage storage
- -Indoor pool
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available