The Westin Sydney
- 29 viewed today
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The Westin Sydney in Sydney (Sydney Central Business District), you'll be minutes from Pitt Street Mall and Theatre Royal. This 5-star hotel is close to Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Make yourself at home in one of the 416 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and DVD players. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a health club and a steam room. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and shopping on site.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. During the ANZAC day parade on April 25, 2018, road closures will be in place around Martin Place, Pitt Street, Elizabeth Street, George Street, and surrounding streets around the hotel. Access in and out of the carpark will not be possible from 3 AM to 4 PM. Normal access will resume at the conclusion of the parade. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 45 for adults and AUD 22.5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: AUD 68.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 78.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 110 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Spa services on site
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Health club
- -Business center
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Free WiFi
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Shopping on site
- -24-hour front desk